Since 2012, the California Miss Amazing Pageant has been a point of light with statewide impact.
In 2012, California Miss Amazing started by hosting 8 wonderful girls and young ladies. Through community support, we have grown to have an annual event that provides a fun, supportive weekend for over 60 participants.
NURTURE A SISTERHOOD
We offer a chance for women from different walks of life to learn from each other and develop a valuable support system.
We provide opportunities for girls and women with disabilities to test their boundaries and toke on new challenges.
We provide a public platform for girls and women with disabilities to define themselves on their own terms and dispel stereotypes.
- Over 300 girls and women with disabilities from across the state have participated in our program
- Over 400 volunteers have given their time to our program
- Almost 1000 pounds of canned and boxed food items have been donated to local pantries
- Approximately 400 audience members attend our shows each year
- Dozens of news outlets have featured the girls and women of Calfornia Miss Amazing
Meet the Queens
Click the photos below to find out more about our 2018 representatives!